Got transit questions and don’t want to tweet TransLink?
There is another way to get answers.
Customers travelling through Commercial-Broadway Station will have access to transit advice and services, with the new SkyTrain Assistance Counter.
This is the first SkyTrain Assistance Counter on TransLink’s network and will be staffed by SkyTrain attendants during all station operating hours. Customers will be able to use the counter for directions, system maps, brochures, and in-person service.
“Commercial-Broadway serves as a key transfer point for our customers, connecting the Expo Line, Millennium Line, and 99 B-Line,” says TransLink CEO Kevin Desmond. “The central location of our new counter will ensure customers have easy access to the most up-to-date transit information. Today’s opening is another important step toward improving customer service and comes as we wrap up I Love Transit Week.”
Commercial-Broadway Station facts:
- More than 8 million boardings on SkyTrain last year.
- 30,000 transfers between Expo and Millennium Line on an average weekday.
- 20,000 transfers between SkyTrain and bus on an average weekday.
- Terminus of the 99 B-Line, the busiest bus route in Canada and the U.S.
- 17,000 average weekday bus boardings.